CT Music Search is the network for musicians, bands and venues to find each
other. You can also find local area music stores, places to play, places to
rehearse and talk with other musicians about the local music scene.
TOP 5 RECENT POSTS
- Musician Looking For:12/21/2014
- TEEN ROCK BAND!/TEEN MUSICIANS!!
- I am looking for other teen boys and girls to be part of my band!
I am a singer and songwriter,I have been writing my own lyrics for as long as I can remember!
& at the moment I am teaching myself the piano.
I would love to have both boys & girls(ages from 16 to 19 Please!)
& if there is any female electric guitarists,around that age,then please contact me!
If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me! =)
My email Pia_corda@yahoo.com
- Musician Looking For:12/14/2014
- I need a band who needs a professional rock metal death metal vocalist I can sing any genre please help I'm process of making an album I got name which is crash the cycle please help I'm from Middletown ct I can sing and scream fanaminaly I promise you won't regret it I've been singing since 10 I'm 24 I have what a band needs to make it I also write my influences are red chevelle breaking Benjamin etc contact 'me 860 538 1207
- Musician Looking For:11/30/2014
- Multi Instrumentalist looking to form band
- Hey there music snobs , weirdos and blobs, I am Francisco, aka discourse of the universe. For this year I been a one man band so to speak making alternative rock instrumentals, and occasionally streaming into other genres. I would like to form a band with like minded individuals who
-knows when to play and work
-between the ages of 17-30
-likes sonic youth, the pixies, anything from new order, weezer, green day, nirvana, the Beatles post 1966, iron maiden, early Metallica, Silversun pickups etc
-any gender or orientation
-has to be a weirdo(without the negative trade off)
-and live within 20 miles of Bridgeport Connecticut
My goal is to meld my style of play with other styles, and when we can be a cohesive garage band, to preform at gigs. I need people who won't flake, who's willing to risk everything for the sake of music . I want a family . So if your what I'm looking for message me right away. Or call me . If you like to see my work go to dotu.bandcamp.com and try to listen to everything . Take care .
- Musician Looking For:11/18/2014
- Looking for a band
- Looking for a band in the Hamilton, Ohio area. I am a guitarist. I self-taught for three years and I am now taking lessons with Mike Gross. I am a quick learner. I cover classic rock and that's usually about it. I know Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi, Let It Be by The Beatles, I Remember You (acoustic) by Skid Row, and a few other songs. I am constantly learning something new.
- Musician Looking For:11/6/2014
- 19 y/o Female Vocalist looking to be in a SERIOUS band.
- I'm 19 years old and i'm from New London County, CT. I've chickened out for way too long and decided it's about time to finally look into doing something like this. I am HIGHLY influenced by Paramore, and feel as if I have a similar voice to Hayley's. I take vocal lessons and have a lot of HS Choral experience. I like music along the lines of Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots.. etc. I don't play any instruments, but i treat my voice as if it is one. I really am only interested in serious band inquiries with people close to my age. If you want to hear anything please email me and let me know! Thank you!